Type your cut contents here.
THIS SUMMER I HAVE::
[ ] broken a promise.
[x] made a new friend.
[x] fell in lust
[x—I’m continuously in love with many things ] fell in love
[x—kind of, not sure where I really stand right now ] fell out of love
[x] done something you swore never to do
[ ] stole
[ ] went behind your parents back
[x] cried over a broken heart
[ ] disappointed someone close
[ ] hidden a secret
[x] pretended to be happy
[ ] got arrested
[x] kissed in the rain
[x!—Ich liebe dich Bella!] slept under the stars
[ ] gotten in a fight
[I didn't make any] kept your new years resolution
[ ] forgot your new years resolution
[Met many a person—but then even the most simplest of meetings/encounters change your life to one degree or another] met someone who changed your life
[ ] met one of your idols
[x] changed your outlook on life
[x] sat home all day doing nothing
[ ] pretended to be sick
[ ] left the country
[ ] almost died
[x] drank myself retarded
[ ] lost someone close to you
[x] been to the hospital
[x] gotten closer to someone
[ ] streaked
[x] cried over someone
[ ] been/broken up with by/a gf or bf?
[ ] given up something/someone important to you
[x] talked on the phone all night
[x] learned something new about yourself
[x] tried something you normally wouldn't try, and liked it
[x] made a change in your life
[ ] found out who your true friends were
[x] made a total fool of yourself
[x] met some great people
1. Do you pronounce the 'l' in salmon?: Nope.
2. When was the last time you went to a bookstore?: A few months ago.
3. Have you ever prank called a restaurant?: No.
4. How did you meet most of your friends?: Through school or through friends of friends from school.
5. Do you find ancient mythology interesting?: Yes.
6. What snacks do you usually buy when you go to the movies?: If I go alone, I just do not buy anything because I’m a cheapo. If I’m with people probably just popcorn and coke. I’m classic like that.
7. Do you prefer British spelling or American?: African.
8. Have you ever gone sailing?: I will soon!
9. Have you ever gotten heat exhaustion?: Yes.
10. Do you still live in your childhood home?: Yes.
11. How much is too much to pay for a concert ticket?: That’s a tough question because I find most prices too rash, primarily because I’m accustomed to paying no more than 20$ for a show. I do not think there is such thing as paying to much for a concert though, because it depends on the venue, and if you really like the artist, you’ll pay just about anything. Though I’m used to 20$ shows, I’d pay the world over to see Morrissey.
12. What was the greatest prank you've ever pulled?: Original prankstah! Not sure.
13. Do you pride yourself on being intelligent?: Yes.
14. Is that pride justified?: I certainly like to think it is.
15. If you controlled pop culture, what trend would you change (or introduce)?: Well the way I see it, a trend is a trend. So long as no one is being hurt by it, let it be.
16. Have you ever taken a survey twice by accident?: Yes, it’s been known to happen.
17. What was the last movie you went to see? Went to see…Pirates 2.
18. Have you ever gotten stuck on an amusement park ride?: No thank god. Well the Monster stopped briefly for like 20 seconds, and this girl next to me started freaking out, but then it started up again and all was well.
19. Do you have a weak stomach?: It depends. When it comes to pills, I can handle almost anything. Otherwise, it’s weak enough.
20. Do you get annoyed when you don't receive any comments on your Myspace for a while?: Yeah, generally you know, I start breaking plates, sometimes I ransack some of the rooms, I scream, I stomp and throw a big tantrum. No.
21. How often do you floss?: A few times a week—I’m real bad with the whole flossing deal.
22. What was the worst trouble you've ever gotten into?: Probably back when I was 12, well there was something almost every week.
23. Would you ever consider becoming a cop?: Nope. I’ve considered dressing up as one, maybe for role-playing, but that’s the extent of it.
24. If stupidity were a fatal disease, who do you think would be the first to die?: Dick Cheney. Bush. Etc,.
25. Are you and your friends loud and obnoxious in public areas?: Depends which friends. No that’s not true, even my intellectual-esque friends are obnoxious…I mean, marching around booming, “AND THE WHITEHOUSE BURNED, BURNED, BURNED, AND WE’RE THE ONES THAT DID IT!” in America can be seen as a bit obnoxious. And the French swearing in NYC, the Ice Cream Cake fights in PC Village, the drag queen trauma at school, oh the list goes on with almost all of them.
26. How often do you take and fill out surveys from this community?: Often enough.
27. Are you a big New York Yankees fan? Not really.
28. Do you own a thesaurus?: Yes.
29. When was the last time you visited relatives?: Two weeks ago.
30. When was the last time you ate meat?: Yesterday.
31. What magazines do you read, if any?: Skin Two and Propaganda when I have enough money to get my hands on them. The Economist, Cosmopolitan, assorted Parisian Fashion ones, and assorted political ones.
32. What's one thing you get uptight about?: Not sure. Depends on the situation.
33. What sport are you best at?: Swimming.
34. Ever eaten one of those Warheads candies?: Those owned our elementary school.
35. Do you prefer Tootsie Pops or Blow Pops?: Neither really. I guess blow pops since I really do not like Tootsie Pops.
36. Do you ever correct grammatical and typographical errors on survey questions?: Not always. If they are blatant and I’m in one of those moods I will.
37. How did you get your most recent injury?: I smashed my hand on the gold display case.
38. What's the most awkward question you've ever been asked?: Was I better than the other guys?
39. Do you own anything from IKEA?: Nope.
40. What was the stupidest horror movie you've ever seen?: Evil Dead owns my soul.
41. What about the stupidest comedy?: Not sure.
42. Have you ever snuck into a movie?: Yes.
43. True or false- There's no place like home: True. But home to me has many meanings.
44. The creepiest place you can think of: The Point, Little Burgundy, or St. Henri area late at night.
45. Have you ever seen an albino animal?: Yes.
46. Do you think they have chatspeak in Chinese?: Probably.
47. What color is your front door?: White.
48. Were you afraid of old people as a child?: Not that I’m aware of.
49. Have you ever been visited by a Jehovah's Witness?: Yup—I seem to be Jehovah’s Witness magnet.
50. Have you ever tried summoning Bloody Mary?: So many times lol. How I miss those days lol!
Whats in A Name
001. Name: Jackie
002. Remixes [Nicknames]: Too many to put down. Everyone has like 10 different ones for me.
003. Why is that your name/nickname?: Because for whatever reason, at whatever time, my friends decided it worked.
004. Were you named after anyone?: Jackie-O.
005. What would you rename yourself?: Not sure.
006. Best Girl's Name?: Autumn, Persephone, Cassandra…
007. Best Boy's Name?: Alec, Nolan, Caleb…
008. Best Pet's Name?: I dunno, I like contradictions, oxymorons and what have you. Like my cat is really fat lol, so I call him Tiny.
Age Ain't Nothing But a Number
009. How many candles were on your last b-day cake?: 19
010. When is your b-day?: April 24th.
011. How old do you wish you were?: I like the age I am.
012. How old is your oldest friend?: Almost 40.
013: Your youngest friend?: 17—maybe 16.
014: Do you prefer hanging out with older people or younger people?: Age means nothing, its maturity and sense of self that I look for and appreciate in a person.
015: Ever been told you act older?: Very often.
016: How about younger?: Not usually.
017: Do you think age matters in a relationship?: No. Age is just a number. Love is love, forget the boundaries.
018: Do you agree with the drinking age? In Canada I guess so. But again, I’m one to think more along the lines of where are you maturity wise. There are some people at 14 who I deem responsible and mature enough to drink and some at 40 who I think should be forbidden to have a drink.
019: Do you think people under a certain age shouldn't have sex? What age?: It depends on a lot of variables.
020: If you could stay any age forever, what would it be?: Who wants to live forever?
Location, Location, Location
021: Where do you currently live?: Montreal.
022: How many states have you been to?: 4.
023: How many countries have you been to?: 4.
024: Where do you wish you lived? I love Montreal—my soul is here. I’d love to live in Scotland, Africa or in Greece at one point in my life.
025: What's one thing you like about your town?: The culture, the art, that feeling and atmosphere that it gives off.
026: What's one thing you hate about your town?: Seeing all the homeless and sick people on the street and the way they are disrespected.
027: Do you get along with your neighbors?: Yes.
028: Is this the town you grew up in? Well, I’m not sure where the whole merger/de-merger stands anymore, so I’m not sure if Dorval is Montreal or not. But I grew up here all my life.
029: Are you friends with any of the people who live on your block?: Nope..
030: Do you live in a house/apt/mansion?: A castle—hmm, I wish. A house.
031. Whats your sex?: Android.
032: Ever wish you were the opp. sex?: Not really no, unless I really have to pee and I’m in a super public location.
033: What's one thing you love about being your sex?: The many ways we can get ourselves off.
034: One thing you hate?: Cramps and pms.
035: Do you get along with the same sex?: I can, if they aren’t judgmental.
036: How about the opp. sex?: More so.
037: Who taught you about the diff. sexes?: Uh, school I guess?
038: What's your status?: Taken—not too sure where that’s going, and not really interested in anyone right now.
039: How long have you had your current status?: Since February 05.
040: If you're taken, by whom?: I’m not one for putting names up here.
041: Do you love him/her?: I always will.
042: Are you straight/bi/gay?: I’m not partial to any of these names. The human soul is beautiful. I can love all people, different sexes, different sizes, races etc,. I fall for whomever I fall for—there is no helping that.
043: Have you ever kissed a member of the same sex?: Yes.
044: Opp. sex?: Yes.
045: Whats the farthest you've gone?: Europe :p
046: Would you ever get married?: If the shoe fits, perhaps. It’s not an attractive concept right now though.
047: What do you look for in a relationship?: A challenge, friendship, someone who brings out the best in me, spontaneity, fun, etc,.
048: Whats your fav. physical feature?: Their smile.
049: Are you shallow?: To an extent, I guess so.
050: How far would you go on the first date?: Depends on the person and the situation.
How old are your parents? Both coming close to 50.
Are you missing any digits? Nope.
Do you wear glasses or contacts? Glasses—soon contacts.
Dressing up for an evening out - pants or skirt? Skirt.
What do you use more of: Tape, Staples or Paper Clips? Paperclips.
1. If you were an outsider coming into your room for the first time, what would you assume about you? Psycho what?
2. Did you tailor your Myspace to fit you or to prove a point to people visiting your page? To prove my love to Morrissey.
3. Are you Irish in any way? Yup.
4. What color are your socks? Black.
5. What's your desktop right now? Still Cezanne.
6. Last magazine you read? Cosmo.
7. Most recent artist you've discovered? Blind Faith and Envy.
8. Last concert you went to? Soma.
9. Do you want to change the world? Everybody wants to rule the world!
10. When you walk into the room, do people notice you? Never.
11. Do you have political views? YES I DO.
12. Do you write poetry? Not anymore.
13. What's your favourite lyric at the moment? Orange for the vineyard, blue is for the river…white is not surrender, despite what you’ve been told, it’s clouds of hope, that fall onto you now, save me now…Little Flowers: Denison Witmer.
14. Your view on anorexia? Not something I can answer quickly.
15. Something you would like to win an award for? Sandwich making.
16. Posters on your wall: Prints and whatnot that I’ve acquired after many museum trips.
17. Something really spontaneous you've done that you'll never forget? Swimming in a fountain in the Old Port. Yup, here here.
18. Keep a diary? Yes.
19. Name a great memory of the summer (any summer)? I have many.
20. Do you consider yourself a daredevil? Nope.
21. Want any tattoos? Maybe.
22. Something you're terrified of? Watching people I love and care for suffer.
23. Last time you laughed till you cried? Yesterday.
24. Last time you played 'knock & run'? Never.
25. Last time you ate pizza and what was on it? Cheese and pepperoni.
26. Last time you hid behind a door to jump out on someone? I don't remember.